Waste to Electricity Plants
Pollution Free Waste Incineration / Burning of Dry & Moisturized Waste including Medical COVID Waste, Industrial Waste.
Our resolution is to provide sustainable future for the next generation and to bring about an improvement in the general quality of life, by promoting cleanliness, hygiene and eliminating open defecation & terminating all types of the garbage in the most Scientific Way.
This will also help in getting rid of Land Filling.
Simple Integral Structure
- One Chamber System, No need Secondary Chamber Ideal Combination of Wind and High Temperature
- Using the air curtain of the steps 3 and 4 inside the furnace Designed to prevent Harmful emission
- Maintain middle and upper layer temperatures up to 1250 degrees and 850 degrees
- Optimized for Incineration of HighlyPolymerized Compound
- Highly Polymerized compounds are completely incinerated Continuous Feed, EasyOperate and ConvenientMobility
- Conveyor system available, easy to operate and easy to move Characteristics of the technology
- Easy to operate
- Minimal mechanical problems (less maintenance cost)
- Ideal for small land area
- This will also help in getting rid of Land Filling.
- This plant has found Worldwide Acceptance. This plant can be implemented in both Public & Private Sectors
- It is possible to incinerate local garbage while moving after loading the vehicle (excellent in areas such as island, rural areas, bird flu prevention measures) System
- The incineration operation cost is extremely low and the structure is simple, which makes maintenance easy
- Electricity charge for operation of apparatus: 200W / h electricity consumption per hour
- Emission of dioxin and harmful gas generated during incineration is extremely low (GAS odor from first ignition point, no soot)
- Dioxin levels are only 0.15 ng / Sm3-TEQ and only 1/30 of the Korean environmental standard (5 ng / Sm3-TEQ)
- World's best high temperature pyrolysis technology is applied by ideal combination of temperature and wind.Almost all waste generated in daily life can be incinerated. (Separation, ease of collection)
- PCBs, sludge, tires, all food and industrial wastes including food wastes with high water content can be incinerated completely (non-incinable waste: stone, glass, metal)
- Compact incineration system of world colostrum that can burn incombustible polymer wastes and incombustible wastes with high water content (such as food wastes with a water content of 80% or more) at the same time Affordable
- No additional equipment such as waste pretreatment facilities and dioxin abatement devices is required, the structure is simple and the equipment cost is very low compared with existing plant type incinerators
- Convenient mobility (2 ton / day incineration facility weight: 1.6 tons / unit, electric consumption 200W / Hr: 1 Kw small generator installed)