Waste to ENERGY
Waste to ENERGY
Our Waste Incinerator is a plant of High Quality, which is able in terminating of all kind of wastes –
50 to 500 Tons per day Medical Waste, Industrial Waste, Municipal Waste, Watery MSW, Sludge.
Turning waste into fuel for perfect combustion SLA Combustion Method – Turning waste into dried solid residues and combustible gas The Vertical Combustor employs ‘SLA Combustion Method’. Waste fed into the Vertical Combustor (left image) is dropped to the primary combustion chamber by gravity. The waste in the primary combustion chamber is partially combusted (carbonized) and pyrolyzed (combustible gas is generated) due to the Super Low Air ratio primary combustion air (λ=0.1 – 0.4) supplied from the bottom. Waste is continuously fed into the furnace by automated feeding system, hence the new waste dropped on top of the waste layer (Drying Zone) is completely dried by high temperature pyrolysis gas coming up from Pyrolysis Zone. The dried, carbonized solid wastes are fuel-like solid materials. Therefore they can be combusted easily in the Burning Zone. Due to long retention time in the Ember Burning Zone and Final Burning Zone (ash layer), all the unburned solid residues are then completely burned out and turned into ash. Incineration ash is then intermittently discharged to a water sealed ash conveyor installed at the bottom of the furnace. At the meantime, combustible gas generated through pyrolysis process is further combusted in the upper part of the furnace (freeboard) by secondary combustion air. This two-stage combustion optimizes minimal generation of harmful substances in flue gas. The Vertical Combustor enabled pyrolysis process happens within the furnace without using supplemental fuel. The uniqueness of this technology: Solid residues and flue gas are combusted separately in a single system; which has merits and advantages that conventional incinerators don’t.
- Contact ratio of waste and air is optimized
- Efficient drying process by pyrolysis gas
- Low dioxin emissions by using two-stage combustion
- Fully automated control Commercial advantages
- No auxiliary fuel is required (less operation cost)
- No waste pre-treatment is required
- Easy to operate
- Minimal mechanical problems (less maintenance cost)
- Ideal for small land area
- This plant will help in eliminating the huge waste by burning it without causing any Pollution & damage through hazardous smoke & emission of gases with Thermal Recycle Options as Power Generation, Hot Water Generation & Absorption Chiller. This will also help in getting rid of Land Filling
- This plant has found Worldwide Acceptance. This plant can be implemented in both Public & Private Sectors